The ultimate tool for SQL developer productivity!
SQL Assistant equips database developers and DBAs with the productivity tools they need to speed up the database development process, improve code quality and accuracy. Depending on what you are coding, SQL Assistant could boost your SQL coding productivity by 100% or more. Some users have reported productivity gains by as much as 500%.
Version 9.0 is now available. Here is what's new in this version.
SQL Assistant easily integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development environments including native tools that come with your database systems. It provides assistance with code typing, automatic word completion and database object and attributes browsing. It provides functions for quick entry of common SQL constructs and code snippets. It also provides integrated and fully interactive SQL code assistance system for instant help with SQL command syntax and options available in specific database versions.
SQL Assistant is fast and can be used with both very small and very large database systems. It is also very flexible and can be easily customized by users to match their coding habits.
Key Features and Benefits
- Increases SQL developer productivity
- Improves code quality and accuracy
- Integrates with many SQL and non-SQL editors
- Provides interactive SQL reference and SQL code assistance systems
- Provides advanced SQL code intellisense features, including support for databases, objects, parameters, script variables, syntax elements and more...
- Includes code formatters and beautifiers; SQL syntax validation, code structure views for fast code navigation, and more...
- Supports 10 major database systems: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 UDB, DB2 for iSeries, Sybase ASE, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Postgre SQL, Amazon Redshift, MySQL, Microsoft Access, and their SQL dialects
- Fast and has small disk and memory footprint
- Can be easily installed without interrupting any existing processes and used immediately
- SQL Server Management Studio 205/2008/2012/2014/2016
- SQL Query Analyzer
- Visual Studio NET/2005/2008/2010/2013/2015/DataDude/Express
- DB Tools for Oracle
- PL/SQL Developer
- MySQL Query Browser
- MySQL Query Workbench
- ...Imagine your SQL editor here...
Disk space: 72 MB
Memory - 512 MB
CPU - Pentium or compatible
OS - XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/8.1/10
Supported database systems:
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Windows SQL Azure 11
- DB2 UDB 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- DB2 for iSeries 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
- PostgreSQL 8.x, 9.x
- MySQL 5.x
- SAP Sybase ASE 12.x, 15.x, 16.x
- SAP Sybase ASA (SQL Anywhere) 9.x - 16.x
- Amazon Redshift
- Teradata 14, 15
- IBM Netezza 7.x
- Pivotal Greenplum 4.x
- SQLite 3.x
- Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Database connections via OCI, SMO, ADO.NET, MySQL Connector, PostgreSQL LibPQ, and ODBC
Free Evaluation Download
Click on the Privacy Protected Seal to confirm how we protect your personal information.